So I did some DIY today with one of my Rilakkuma shelves to try and improve its efficiency in the use of space (esp vertical space!) whilst maximizing the number of plushies displayed. And here is the end result!
I used DLE mailing boxes to form 3-tier display platforms in each cube. This meant that I could display my plushies at 3 different levels. The concept’s like this:
Unfortunately, the boxes were not made to fit the cubes so I couldn’t fit as many kumas as I’d liked in each cube.
I’m actually pretty pleased with the results :D, I can actually see more of my kumas and they are more ‘gathered’ together in each cube. Also, as you can see, the top 3 cubes have been freed! So I have more room for more kumas!!!! XD