I thought I’d share with you a WIP pic of my #1 test run for my stallion body pattern. I decided to embroider my first prototype, in case it turned out good ^-^. I wanted a chunky pattern so I’m pretty happy with how he’s turned out (although he does look a little funny without his head >.<). I will also be catering for other stallion body types 🙂 eg waif stallions ;). I already have my stallion head pattern ready but I ran out of minky, so I’m going to have to wait for more minky to arrive from overseas :< I guess I could work on my filly pattern in the meantime :P.
Once I’m happy with my stallion pattern I’ll be opening my commissions again 🙂 but I do already have several people provisionally wait-listed for stallions so I’m going to give them priority for my spots first.
Anyway, hope you like my pattern so far! 🙂 🙂 and hope you’re all having a fabulous week!!!!!!!!!! 😀
Categories: All posts, My Little Pony posts, My Sewing
Leave a Reply